I just wrote a series of posts at Her Packing List all about packing and traveling for yoga. Well, now this yogini is heading to Hawaii for 2 1/2 weeks! Pictured above in in a slightly sloppy array, are all my clothes. There will be a lot of lounging at the pool and beach, but we'll also be hiking and going out for dinner and Christmasy festivities.
On the left is my flying outfit:
- Scarf (hard to tell in the photo but it's a tiki print!)
- Reversible pencil skirt - warm and comfy
- Tank top
- 3/4 Sleeve Tunic Top - for warmth and travel
- Hiking pants (zip off convertible) - for hiking and sightseeing
- Cropped yoga pants - for yoga (obviously), gym, and around town with a tunic top
- Colorful Rayon Skirt - light and pretty for nice dinners out
- 2 tank tops - for hiking and working out
- Fancy tee - for dinners and sightseeing
- Cardigan (not pictured, but you can imagine it as part of that black blob in the upper right)
Dresses: (the black blob in the upper right corner)
- Icebreaker Dress - favorite travel dress
- T-shirt Dress (beach cover up, or on the town over leggings)
- 2 swim suits
- rash guard for sun protection
Not pictured, but just as important are my other travel comfort essentials (yoga towel, sleep mask, earplugs, neck pillow, etc.), toiletries, and of course, a few small gifts for my mom and husband!
Until the new year ... Aloha!