Show and Tell: Anatomy Books
Here's a show and tell of my favorite anatomy books! Let me know if you'd like to see a show and tell of other resources!
Here are the books I mention:
- Anatomy of Movement by Blandine Calais-Germain
- Fascia in Sport and Movement by Robert Schleip
- Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff
- Yoga Body by Judith Hansen Lasater
- Your Body Your Yoga by Bernie Clark
- Anatomy Trains by Tom Myers
I love studying anatomy because it helps me better understand what is going on in my own body and my students' bodies. This helps me better adapt yoga practices to better suit each individual's needs. I can help you too! Read about my one-on-one instruction offerings or contact me for more information.